Rochem Tankshine is a superior high quality tank cleaner with surfactants formulated specifically for the cleaning of white/light lube oil tank containers with or without initial cleaning using diesel oil. It can also be effectively used for cleaning of dark/heavy lube oil tanks after initial cleaning with diesel oil.
Flash point - None
Freezing - - 2°
PH - 10.8
Specific gravity - 1.06
Appearance - Clear colorless liquid.
1. Apply Diesel on the tank inside surface. If applied by slashing please ensure even spread. After diesel application, leave the surface for at least 2 hours
2. Fill 3 liters of Rochem Tankshine in a 10 liters bucket and mix it with 7 liters of fresh water. An emulsified solution will be formed. Apply the solution on the tank inside surface ensuring even spread for maximum contact with the surface to be cleaned. Pay particular attention to contours and difficult to approach areas.
3. Leave the surface for half an hour.
4. For dark/heavy lubes, repeat procedure 2 again and leave it for another half an hour.
5. Clean the entire tank surface with high pressure water jet. Pay particular attention to contours and difficult to approach areas.
For white/light lubes, Rochem Tankshine canbe applied directly on the tank surfaces without initial cleaning with diesel. For such an application follow procedure 2 to 5.
Product contains alkaline material. Although it's harmless to human touch, still avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
Do not inhale vapour or spray directly. Use with adequate ventilation. In case of prolonged contact, rinse with plenty of water.