ROCHEM 888 (AEROSOL CANS)
ROCHEM 888 (RUST REMOVER, PRECISION CLEANER, NO FLASHPOINT, LEAVES RUST PREVENTIVE FILM)
ROCHEM 888 is a high speed penetrating oil in Aerosolcans with properties that allow it to soak into minute spares thus freeing frozen connections quickly. It saves time and labour by releasing rusted bolts, nuts and joints. It is also an efficient means of removing rust, gum etc. from any metal surface.
* For best results, use above 60of.
* Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow to run off. Use extension tube for pin point cleaning.
* Use an abraslon onl surface with heavy rust deposits or corrosion. Remove residue with intermittent spray.
* Periodic planned maintenance prolongs life expectancy of components and helps eliminate deposits that cause leakages.
* Harmless to most plastics, paper tapes and all metals
* High purity formula contains penetrating oil with properties that allow it to soak into minute spaces
thus freeing frozen parts.
* Chemically stable, non-corrosive, non flammable and no flash point.
* Helps prevent corrosion and rusting by dissolving and rinsing away contaminants.
Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120o°F. Exposure to High Temperature may cause can to burst. Do not place in direct sunlight or near any heat source. Use only in a well ventilated area. Avoid continuous breathing of vapour and spray mist.
Avoid contact with eye. Over exposure to vapours may be harmful and may cause unconsciousness. Deliberate misuse by concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Vapours are heavier than air and can collect in low areas, pits, small rooms or other unventilated area. If ventilation is not adequate, respiratory protection should be used.
In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a Physician. If too much is breathed, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. For severe over exposure, call physician immediately.
KEEP AWAYFROM CHILDREN ALL USED AND UNUSED PRODUCTS SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IN CONFORMANCE WITH LOCAL / STATE REGULATIONS. WARNING : CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.