Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


ROCHEM 555 (AEROSOL CANS)

 

ELECTRIC CONTACT CLEANER, PRECISION CLEANER WHICH LEAVES NO RESIDUE

 

ROCHEM 555 is a cold degreasing safety solvent in Aerosolcans. It combines the best qualities of the inflammable solvent like CTC but eliminate the explosive and toxic dangers of these products. It is designed for degreasing and cleaning electrical equipment such as motors and generators, circuit breakers, distribution panel, machinery, instruments etc.

 

DIRECTIONS

 

1. For best results, use above 60 F.
2. Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow to run off. Use extension tube for pin point cleaning.
3. Use abrasion on surface with heavy carbon deposits or corrosion. Remove residue with intermittent spray before reactivating system.

4. Periodic planned maintenance prolongs life expectance of components and helps eliminate deposits that cause leakage. Use resistance measurements to determine frequency of application.

 

* High purity formula evaporates rapidly and leaves no residue to alter electrical properties.
* Harmless to most plastics, paper tapes, and all metals.
* Chemically stable, non-corrosive, non-flammable and no flash point.
* Helps prevent contact failure and malfunctions by dissolving and rinsing away contaminants.

 

Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 F. Exposure to High Temperature may cause can to burst. Do no place in direct sunlight or near any heat source. Use only in a well ventilated area. Avoid continuous breathing of vapours and spray mist. Avoid contact with eye. Over exposure to vapours may be harmful and may cause unconsciousness.

 

Deliberate misuse by concentration and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Vapours are heavier than air and can collect in low areas, pits, small rooms other unventilated areas. If ventilation is not adequate, respiratory protection should be used.

 

FIRST AID

 

In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a Physician if too much is breathed, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. For severe over exposure, call Physician immediately.

 

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN

 

ALL USED AND UNUSED PRODUCTS SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IN CONFORMANCE WITH LOCAL / STATE REGULATIONS.

 

WARNING: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE

 

 

back

 

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player