This product is a blend of organic compounds specially developed to remove residual Naphthalene left on tank container surfaces after the container has been emptied.
Colour : Colourless Liquid
Consistency : Clear Liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.25 ± 0.03
pH : 5 - 6
1. Rochem Naphthanet can be easily applied by pressure jet, spray, brush, immersion or swab methods. We however recommend the "spray" method for even and maximum surface contact of Rochem Naphthanet with residual Naphthalene.
2. After application, allow 15-20 minutes for Rochem Naphthanet to penetrate and react with residual Naphthalene.
3. Afterwards wash thoroughly by applying high pressure water jet.
4. If necessary repeat the procedure.
1. Reduced down time.
2. More economical compared to manual cleaning.
3. Easy to use/ handle.
4. Provides cleaner surfaces with minimum of manual labour.
Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact flush with plenty of water.