MEMBRANE CLEANER D
MEMBRANE CLEANER CLEANER D is to prevent biological fouling of Reverse Osmosis installation being temporarily out of service/ operation.
Appearance : Colourless, Viscous Liquid
Freezing Point : 00C
pH : 1.5 -3.0
Sp. Gravity : 1.0-1.13
2.5 liter container is sufficient to prepare a cleaning solution of 100 liter solution.
- Fill the tank with permeate. Add the required quantity of MEMBRANE CLEANER D to make 2.5 % Solution and stir thoroughly.
- Circulate for 30 minutes in complete system.
- Prevent installation from freezing.
- Drain the system and before restarting to normal operation, flush complete system with feed water for 10-15 minutes.
- Discharge product water during first 30 minutes of operation.
- Don’t mix with any solution with product to avoid damage to membranes.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact rinse with plenty of water.
- Change CARTRIDGE FILTER ELEMENT after completion of cleaning cycle.