MEMBRANE CLEANER C
MEMBRANE CLEANER CLEANER C is a mild acidic compound for removal of Iron oxides and silica deposits from Reverse Osmosis Membranes.
Appearance : Colourless, Viscous Liquid
Freezing Point : 00C
pH : 1.5 -3.0
Sp. Gravity : 1.0-1.13
One 5 liter container is sufficient to prepare a cleaning solution of 100 liters.
- Fill the tank with permeate. Add the required quantity of MEMBRANE CLEANER C to make 5 % Solution.
- Circulate for 1-2 hours as per cleaning cycle.
- Best results are obtained at 35-400C. Never Exceeds 500C.
- Drain cleaning solution after completion of cleaning cycle and rinse with feed water for 10-15 minutes.
- Discharge product water during first 30 minutes of operation.
- Don’t mix with other of MEMBRANE CLEANER or any other product to avoid damage to membranes
- This product is neither toxic nor dangerous.
- Take usual precautions as for handling chemical products.
- Change CARTRIDGE FILTER ELEMENT after completion of cleaning cycle.