MEMBRANE CLEANER B
MEMBRANE CLEANER CLEANER B is an acid product for descaling of Reverse Osmosis Membranes.
Appearance : Colourless, Viscous Liquid
Freezing Point : 00C
pH : 0.5 -1.5
Sp. Gravity : 1.0-1.6
One 5 liter container is sufficient to prepare a cleaning solution of 100 liters.
Fill the tank with permeate. Add the required quantity of MEMBRANE CLEANER B to make 5 % Solution and stir thoroughly.
- Circulate for 1-2 hours as per cleaning cycle.
- Best results are obtained at 35-400C. Never Exceeds 500C.
- Drain cleaning solution after completion of cleaning cycle and rinse with feed water for 10-15 minutes.
- Discharge product water during first 30 minutes of operation.
- Don’t mix with other of MEMBRANE CLEANER or any other product to avoid damage to membranes.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- In case of contact rinse with plenty of water.
- Change CARTRIDGE FILTER ELEMENT after completion of cleaning cycle.