MEMBRANE CLEANER A
MEMBRANE CLEANER CLEANER A is an alkaline cleaning compound to remove organic fouling from Reverse.
Appearance : Colourless, Viscous Liquid
Freezing Point : 00C
pH : 12.5 -13.5
Sp. Gravity : 1.0-1.1
One 5 liter container is sufficient to prepare a cleaning solution of 100 liters.
Fill the tank with permeate. Add the required quantity of MEMBRANE CLEANER A to make 5 % Solution.
- Circulate for 1-2 hours as per cleaning cycle.
- Best results are obtained at 35-400C. Never Exceeds 500C.
- Drain cleaning solution after completion of cleaning cycle and rinse with feed water for 10-15 minutes.
- Discharge product water during first 30 minutes of operation.
- Don’t mix with other of MEMBRANE CLEANER or any other product.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- In case of contact rinse with plenty of water.
- Change CARTRIDGE FILTER ELEMENT after completion of cleaning cycle.