ROCHEM CEMENT REMOVER is an effective acid based liquid formulation specially designed to remove dry cement stains and to deal with hard cases of cement cargo deposits. Its proven advantage is the provision of immediate penetration and complete dissolution of cement resulting in thorough cleaning of surfaces without affecting the surface configuration.
It is an aqueous acid liquid solution
1. Physical Appearance : Colourless Turbid Liquid
2. Odour : Mild Sweet Odour
3. Specific Gravity : 1.06
4. pH : Acidic
- Ideal and very effective for removal of cement deposits and dry cement stains.
- Acts quickly and thoroughly leaving clean surfaces.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
- Applicable to all metal surfaces and parts except those being galvanized and those made of Tin, Zinc and Aluminum.
- Water-soluble and non-flammable.
- Safe to use on rubber and plastic compounds
i) Undiluted : For applications requiring removal of heavy deposit build-up, Cement Cleaner must be applied undiluted.
ii) Diluted ; In case of light deposition or stains over large surface areas, a solution of 20-50% of Cement Remover with water may be used.
i) Undiluted : The product must be carefully poured and applied by conventional means, such as a hard brush, mop, sponge or any other manual devices feasible to remove with rapid and regular action. Let it soak for 15 minutes. Afterwards wash thoroughly by applying high pressure water source. In case of deposit persistence, repeat the cleaning process.
ii) Diluted : When the desired solution is prepared, apply on to the surface area to be cleaned by spraying or splashing, until the solution is completely absorbed. Let is soak for 15 minutes. Then wash thoroughly by applying high pressure water source. In case of deposit persistence, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact flush with plenty of water. When handling, wear rubber lothing, gloves and face shield. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.